Thursday, 3 April 2014

Vice grip or Man grip: Wrestling entertainment.

I don't know whats creeps me the most, grown man fighting each other naked or how they look. Every time I watch these guys on television I somehow find it weird and fake if those are the right words to describe the feeling. Gambian wresting  really does it for me when I want to laugh my lungs out. These guys appear as if they are stronger than stones. Look at how they look like body-wise, they are like hard coconuts. Comparing this type of wresting to that of Americans the WWE I really cannot tell the difference. Maybe there might be differences here and there but i cant really weigh these differences.
GAMBIAN WRESTLING
Outlandish costumes, good guys, over-the-top villains, raucous fans, crowds, an excitable announcer whipping up the hullabaloo in advance of every bout — and the whole thing building up to the much-anticipated main event. It is wrestling but not as we know it. As far as I know the Gambian wrestling i can safely say that it is more realistic than WWE wrestling. Both are entertaining yes but WWE just cannot do it for me. When I was a child I used to like wrestling so much that I didn't miss any episode because I thought that it was a real thing but with maturity i guess I no-longer find it amusing.
WWE
How can a dead person come to life. I dont know how many times The Undertaker 'died' and came back to life. As far as I know, human beings have only one lifetime, only cats have several life times. As for John Cena, I cant really see how a person can be able to win all his battles without loosing a single battle. I find this unreal. I think wrestling is a never ending movie featuring muscle men who are strong and find pleasure pushing each other around.


No comments:

Post a Comment