Monday, 14 April 2014

Dumb posts can get you into trouble or even make you hang your head.

Facebook is used by people for many reasons and different ones. These days you can find posts like "@ Nandos chilling with my friends", "DoNt DiStUrB mE...aM bUsY dOiNg NoThInG...Yeah:) ‪#‎TOoSeRiOuS‬".My face be like what the hell, why you telling us what you doing or where you at I would rather prefer you asking me to come to where you will be at and saying that it's on you. Facebook aint your diary, its a social networking site which is inter-personal not intra-personal. Maybe I am the one who thinks that social networking sites are used for the wrong reasons I guess. It's like Facebook is a world of thinking aloud where people post what they are thinking about. Well I guess people should stop thinking aloud and have time to reconnect with themselves intra-personally. People tend to post when they are bored but what they don't know is that they end up boring other people- I for one. I have a rule that if I don't have anything so post I keep to myself and rather like pages on Facebook. Some woman even got into trouble for a DUMB Facebook post.Buzz killer for me, I had to breathalyze this morning and I drank yesterday but I passed thank god lol my dumba**" Really, did she have to say that. Unfortunately she got into trouble for doing that, she was captured for violation of probation.
That's why i tell people that if you don't have anything to post just don't post anything. This woman was convicted for drunken driving an as part of her punishment, she was put on probation, and so on the day after St. Patrick’s Day, the 22-year-old was ordered to come to her West land, Michigan probation office for a random breathalyzer test. She managed to pass it and celebrated the good news on Facebook. This is where she went wrong, she should have gone somewhere and had fun rather than telling people "things" which got her into trouble. Other posts which can make you hang your head..Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment