Crazy things people do outside there for money you would not believe your eyes. Thought these crazy things were done in American reality shows only but it looks like the disease has spread into Africa particularly Big Brother a leading African reality show. Was watching Big Brother Mzansi the launch yesterday and I could not believe my eyes when I saw a Straight guy, with the capital letter "S", Mandla one of the contestants making a move on a gay guy, Mzamo asking him to "twerk" for him like really, who does that? What Mandla says in his profile is quite different than his actions last night. He said he likes women but after I saw yesterday I doubt he does. The question is did he do that as a publicity stunt to get votes or his "secret" is that he is gay, food for thought we will see as the show progresses. This shows the extent to which people do for money.Crazy or what.
Monday, 3 February 2014
First flirt on Big Brother Mzansi
Crazy things people do outside there for money you would not believe your eyes. Thought these crazy things were done in American reality shows only but it looks like the disease has spread into Africa particularly Big Brother a leading African reality show. Was watching Big Brother Mzansi the launch yesterday and I could not believe my eyes when I saw a Straight guy, with the capital letter "S", Mandla one of the contestants making a move on a gay guy, Mzamo asking him to "twerk" for him like really, who does that? What Mandla says in his profile is quite different than his actions last night. He said he likes women but after I saw yesterday I doubt he does. The question is did he do that as a publicity stunt to get votes or his "secret" is that he is gay, food for thought we will see as the show progresses. This shows the extent to which people do for money.Crazy or what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment