Shocking but very true, maybe age in this day and Age is just a number i don't know, but
after I saw this I can definitely say so. What happened to the innocence
in kids? When i was nine i did not know what alcohol was and what a
cigar was up until today but the kids of today know it whilst still at a tender age. Was browsing the You-tube
website when I saw this video of a nine year old who drinks smokes and
steals money, the only thing I stole when i was nine years old was
sweets and sugar, didn't know that money could be stolen. Even though stealing sugar is stealing but I think its become more of norm for kids to steal sugar and nothing more.Maybe its
because of the fact that my mother told me that cash notes and coins had
the owner's name written on it but even though I was scared of taking anything that did not belong to me. I thought they would turn me into a monster just like what they do in the horror movies and mostly I was afraid of getting a thorough beating from my Dad. When i was growing up I used to be beaten if I did anything crazy, it was hectic. The thing that amazes me now is that the children of now are not being beaten, is it because of the new laws which forbid parents from beating their own children. How I wish these laws dated back to the 19s when I was still nine years old. If i can
go back to being nine years God knows what I would do because of the
things I know now but its so amazing what kids do these days. Others
even hit their own parents. Is the world coming to an end or what? Are parents to blame because of how their children behave? Is the law partly to blame in how children behave these days? What else can these kids do other than drinking and smoking, they definitely can do lot.It wont amaze me the next time if I hear that they robbed a bank. Maybe we should accept the fact that there are now no categories such as kids and adults, maybe we are all on the same level since kids also do what adults do. 9 year old kid drinking alcohol and smoking, crazy or what.
No comments:
Post a Comment