Celebrity marriage life is like a hook up, one minute these celebrities are in love and the next they hate each other's guts. But why is that so? Is it because they have so much money and do not care about love or is the equation totally impossible. Celebrities usually wed and hook up amongst themselves. There are many celebrity relationships I know. Ciara and 50cent, Chris Brown and Rihanna, Beyonce and Jay Z. The list is endless I can take the whole day mentioning them. Maybe the reason why these celebrity relationships are known is because these people are famous. I remember the Rihanna saga when Chris Brown beat her for giving him a S.T.I. I bet if those two were married they would not even last ten years. As for Kim Kardashian who re-married or should I say divorced multiple times. The one that was interesting was the one which lasted not more than five days. At least she is now stable with Kanye. Have not heard divorces associated with rappers. Rather divorces are mostly associated with those "soft" celebrities those who sing the likes of RnB. Recently Blurred Lines singer Robin Thicke
 |
| Robin Thicke |
|
|
|
Celebrity life is fun especially if you are a guy, all the girls throw themselves at you but the problem is they can also destroy you. Lets take a look at Oscar Pistorious. Samantha his ex girl friend testified against him in court. Tough luck Oscar but that's life.
 |
| Bona and Simba |
divorced his wife and Miley Cyrus is said to have a hand in this occurrence. Maybe we are yet to see another "Chris Brown-Drake" showdown between Robin Thicke's wife and Miley. Well its not always doom or gloom for all celebrities recently out of our own from Zimbabwe the President's daughter Bona
married. With this being said I think that American celebrity
relationships are the ones which mostly do not last. I usually ask
myself if whether celebrities like Lil Wayne will ever marry. Lil Wayne
has only his baby mamas only and we have not heard him being involved in
any serious relationship
Well i guess that is celebrity life constantly moving relationships-part of being a celeb.
ReplyDelete